The annual Kensington Woods Yearbook is produced for students, by students. Students work throughout the year, learning the workings of the yearbook, including design, photograph and writing to produce a high-quality publication for students to remember their years at Kensington Woods Schools.
Yearbook Office: 517.545.0828
Yearbook Advisor: Rebecca Brown, email@example.com
Purchase a Yearbook
Preorder yearbooks are available while supplies last. Preorder books are available at a discount of $45 until December 15, 2017. After that, book prices rise to $50. To purchase a yearbook, contact the Yearbook Office.
We also have limited numbers of previous year's books. If you are interested in purchasing a yearbook from the past, contact the Yearbook office.
The KWoods Yearbook offers the opportunity to local businesses to purchase ads in the yearbook. Yearbook ads are a great chance for you to support Kensington Woods and your business!
- Advantages of purchasing a Yearbook Business Ad include:
- Large focused audience who live and work in your community
- Our ads are more affordable than other local public schools and it does not cost more for color
- Your ad will not be lost among thousands of other ads; we will make sure your ad stands out. We only sell a limited amount of ads per year.
- We will work with you to create a unique, original and personal ad that fits your needs perfectly.
- Purchasing an ad supports our school and local businesses (our printer and photographer is a local, Michigan-owned company)
- Any ad purchase or donation is tax deductible.
- Prices for the 2017-2018 book are:
- 1/4 page: $40 (4.5 inches x 6 inches, vertical)
- 1/2 page: $65 (6 inches x 9 inches, horizontal)
- Full page: $100 (9 inches x 12 inches, vertical)
- All ads are full color
- The deadline for purchasing ads is Friday, December 15, 2017. To purchase an ad, contact the Yearbook office at 517-545-0828 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior portraits for the Yearbook are due Friday, December 15, 2017. All seniors are asked to bring in a senior photo, in a close up style. Photos can be submitted to the Yearbook Advisor in a hard copy or digital format (preferred). Digital photos should be at least 2x3 inches at 300dpi and emailed to email@example.com.
If you would like a Senior ad, orders are due Friday, December 15, 2017. All proceeds go to support the Yearbook program at KWoods.
- Ad Sizes & prices for the 2017-2018 book
- Eighth pages are no charge, when Seniors submit 2 additional photos (a childhood photo and a Senior photo of their choice, different than the Senior portrait above.)
- 1/4 page: $30 (4.5 inches x 6 inches, vertical)
Includes a dedication and your choice of 2 photos.
- 1/2 page: $50 (6 inches x 9 inches, horizontal)
Includes a dedication and your choice of 3-4 photos.
- Full page: $80 (9 inches x 12 inches, vertical)
Includes a dedication and your choice of 5+ photos.
- If a yearbook is purchased at the same time as an ad, you save $5 on your yearbook price.
- Photos can be submitted to the Yearbook Advisory in a hard copy or digital format (preferred). Digital photos should be at least 2x3 inches at 300dpi and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When purchasing an ad, the Yearbook staff will work with you to create the layout that you like!
- Senior ads can be kept secret, just contact the Yearbook office to order.
- To purchase an ad, contact the Yearbook Advisor at email@example.com.