Why should you choose KWoods?
Kensington Woods provides students a small, personal education where they get the individualized attention they deserve. Teachers care about their students and develop strong relationships with their students. Class sizes are small and students accept each other for who they are.
Kensington Woods prepares students to be successful in college. 100% of our graduates are accepted into college before graduation - it's a graduation requirement. When ready, students can dual-enroll in college and we will pay for it. Students experience high expectations during their time at Kensington Woods, preparing them for what's beyond.
Kensington Woods engages students in their learning. We create real-life learning experiences that engage students. Student engage in projects, integrate different subjects areas and are asked to think deeply about the content.
Kensington Woods is a tuition-free, public charter school.
Unique Qualities of Kensington Woods
- College-prep curriculum with high expectations
- Small, personal learning environment
- Classes that are integrated across subject areas, creating engaging, relevant & challenging learning experiences
- Small class sizes with accessible and supportive faculty
- AP classes & college dual enrollment
- Middle school program designed around the needs of middle school students
- Character education
- Safe and orderly environment
- Academic planning & college advising
- Advanced art & foreign language
- Extracurriculars and athletics
- 6-12th grades
- No hassle transfer system
- Fully accredited, state funded & tuition-free charter school
Join us at one of our Enrollment Events!
Can't make a scheduled event? Contact us to schedule a personal tour!
Spend the day with a KWoods student! Shadows accompany a current KWoods student in their grade for the day, experiencing the KWoods Difference firsthand. RSVP by calling 517-545-0828, emailing email@example.com or filling out the form below.
- Wednesday, May 9
- Friday, May 11
If these dates don't work in your schedule, contact us to arrange a personal Shadow Day!
Spring Open House - Thursday, June 14, 6-8pm
Join us for our Spring Open House on Thursday, June 14 from 6-8pm! Tour the campus, meet with students, parents and teachers and view student work from our innovative Project Term and the school year!
Interested in learning more about Kensington Woods?
Contact us now for more information or to schedule your personal tour!