Kensington Woods Mission
To prepare each student for success in college, career and life through an engaging, challenging and innovative educational program that is student-centered and promotes character and values.
We are committed to providing an environment where students can:
Develop intellectual and academic potential to the fullest degree and prepare for college and future challenges;
- Relate education to relevant, real world experiences by exercising active citizenship and developing individual potential and social responsibility;
- Discover responsibility for individual learning and personal lives as well as empathy for all people;
- Become independent, confident thinkers who regard education as an enriching life-long ambition;
- Develop strong character, affirming the worth and dignity of each individual.
- Plan for college, career and life.