2011-2012 Yearbook Staff
About Kensington Woods Yearbook
The annual Kensington Woods Yearbook is produced for students, by students. Students work throughout the year, learning the workings of the yearbook, including design, photograph and writing to produce a high-quality publication for students to remember their years at Kensington Woods High School.
Yearbook Advisor: Mara Magyarosi, email@example.com
Yearbook Office: 517.545.0828 x257
The KWoods Yearbook offers the opportunity to local businesses to purchase ads in the yearbook. Yearbook ads are a great chance for you to support Kensington Woods and your business!
- Advantages of purchasing a Yearbook Business Ad include:
- Large focused audience who live and work in your community
- Our ads are more affordable than other local public schools and it does not cost more for color
- Your ad will not be lost among thousands of other ads; we will make sure your ad stands out. We only sell a limited amount of ads per year.
- We will work with you to create a unique, original and personal ad that fits your needs perfectly.
- Purchasing an ad supports our school and local businesses (our printer and photographer is a local, Michigan-owned company)
- Any ad purchase or donation is tax deductible.
- Prices for the 2012-2013 book are:
- 1/4 page: $40 (4.5 inches x 6 inches, vertical)
- 1/2 page: $65 (6 inches x 9 inches, horizontal)
- Full page: $100 (9 inches x 12 inches, vertical)
- All ads are full color
- The deadline for purchasing ads is Friday, December 15, 2012. To purchase an ad, contact Yearbook Advisor, Mara Magyarosi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior portraits for the Yearbook are due Friday, December 15, 2012. All seniors are asked to bring in a senior photo, in a close up style. Photos can be submitted to Mara Magyarosi in a hard copy or digital format (preferred). Digital photos should be at least 2x3 inches at 300dpi and emailed to email@example.com.
If you would like a Senior ad, orders are due Friday, December 15, 2012. All proceeds go to support the Yearbook program at KWoods.
- Ad Sizes & prices
for the 2012-2013 book
- Eighth pages are no charge, when Seniors submit 2 additional photos (a childhood photo and a Senior photo of their choice, different than the Senior portrait above.)
- 1/4 page: $30 (4.5 inches x 6 inches, vertical)
Includes a dedication and your choice of 2 photos.
- 1/2 page: $50 (6 inches x 9 inches, horizontal)
Includes a dedication and your choice of 3-4 photos.
- Full page: $80 (9 inches x 12 inches, vertical)
Includes a dedication and your choice of 5+ photos.
- If a yearbook is purchased at the same time as an ad, you save $5 on your yearbook price.
- Photos can be submitted to Mara Magyarosi in a hard copy or digital format (preferred). Digital photos should be at least 2x3 inches at 300dpi and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When purchasing an ad, the Yearbook staff will work with you to create the layout that you like!
- Senior ads can be kept secret, just contact the Yearbook office to order.
- To purchase an ad, contact Yearbook Advisor, Mara Magyarosi at email@example.com.
Purchase a Yearbook
Preorder yearbooks are available while supplies last. Preorder books are available at a discount of $40 until December 15, 2012. After that, book prices rise to $45. To purchase a yearbook, contact the Yearbook Office.
We also have limited numbers of previous year's books. If you are interested in purchasing a yearbook from the past, contact the Yearbook office.
2008 - 2009
2007 - 2008
2006 - 2007